Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now Booking Denver Shoots!

It's that time again! I'm going to be in Denver from June 15th through the 24th and I'm booking on-location photo shoots. This includes the following:

Engagement
Family
Couples
Model Portfolios
Headshots
Bands
Promotional
Senior Photos



All of the shoots I'm booking will be outdoors, as I won't be bringing a big lighting setup, and I don't have a studio in Denver. We can go to Red Rocks, Downtown Denver, Pearl Street Mall, or any number of parks in the metro area.

The dates I currently have available are:

Tuesday June 16th
Thursday June 18th
Friday June 19th
Saturday June 20th
Monday June 22nd

I am available any of those days between 12 noon and 4pm for a shoot. I'm only booking one per day, so get your shoot booked asap!

The deposit is $50, which goes toward the total. I have a few different packages available depending on what kind of photos you need. Book soon! :)

If you're interested in booking, please e-mail me at inquiry@jenniferbrindleyphotography.com.

You can also visit my website at www.jbe-photography.com and fill out a contact form. :)

0 comments:

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP