Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aly and Chris's Wedding! {Milwaukee Wedding Photographer}

Yesterday, Aly and Chris had a wedding at the Botanical Gardens.  These two have been one of my favorite couples from the beginning, and since I saw Aly and her close friend (and also Bride!) so recently at my opening for the mini sessions, I couldn't wait for the wedding.  It was classic, sort of vintage, they did a traditional first dance and then a first swing dance, too!  Overall a fabulous night capped off with a friends-only retreat to Cafe Hollander for a very "Milwaukee" end to the evening.

~Jenn

Vendors:
Boerner Botanical Gardens
Midwest Sound
Cafe Hollander
Beverly Hills Limousine



























 









































0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP