Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sonja and Patrick's Wedding at Miller Park!

I've been looking forward to Sonja and Patrick's wedding ever since they booked me. They got married at Miller Park, which is such a fun, neat location... it was unlike any other wedding I've done before. It was perfect for the two of them because they met at a Brewer's game. Here are some of my favorite shots from their wedding today!

Venue: Miller Park
DJ: Set the Night to Music
Flowers: Country Florist
Officiant: Reverend Jane Stewart
Hair and Makeup: Beauty East Side


1.

It's Jennifer!!! ;)

2.


3.


4.


Grandpa had a few comb-over flyaways that needed to be tamed. The girls were all over it, and I LOVE this photo.

5.


SO glamorous and classic!!!

6.


Patrick waiting before the ceremony.

7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


The light pouring in to the Metavante Club was just gorgeous.

15.


One of my favorite ring detail shots ever!

16.


We snuck outside after sunset to get a few cool night shots in front of the stadium. They posed like pros... I didn't have to direct them at all!

17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


8 comments:

nancy September 13, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

I really like #14 and the sprawling green grass, plus the ring shot was awesomely fun!!!! How cool to be a part of all the weddings that take place in such fantastic places.

I love you ooooddddllleeesss and tooooooooonnnnnnnssssss.

Mom

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Nicely done, my friend! Looks like you enjoyed shooting with a new lens. Yeah, baby!!!
Christina

Kelsey (cousin of the bride) September 14, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Jennifer you did a wonderful job! Thank you for being so patient with my family and I, we know we can be a handful! The sneak peak pictures look gorgeous.

Unknown September 14, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

I think Kelsey said it right. You've done a wonderful job, Its not easy working with crazies!

-Lt. Sundgaard(the Baby brother)

Allie September 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

# 13 is just lovely- wonderful photos! Wish I was closer, so I could book you for my wedding!

quillaume202 October 5, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

beautiful pics, see my adoration for you
http://quillaume202.blogspot.com

quillaume from the philippines

maraming salamat to all of you!

Will Dennehy Photography October 6, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Nice stuff from across the pond

ARJules June 11, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Well done! Beautiful pictures! A friend of mine just got married and she sent me a link to their pictures. All I could think was, "I wish she had gotten someone as good as Jennifer."

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP