Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chris and Heather's Wedding!

Heather and Chris were married today at the Scenic View Golf Course in Slinger, WI. We'd all been eyeing the forecast for the past week or two, and it was supposed to rain all day. I am thrilled to say, despite being cold, it didn't rain a single drop!

I went a little overboard... here are 31 of my favorites from the day!

~Jenn

Venue: Scenic View Golf Course
DJ: DJ Express
Flowers: Alfa Flowers
Dress: Amelishan


1.


2.


3.


LOVED Heather's shoes!

4.


5.


6.


Heather and Chris had a very cool "First Look" outside this gorgeous white house. When he came around the bend and saw her it was such a beautiful moment!

7.


8.


After we took the photo below, I went up closer to the house and saw there was some kind of bee nest on the side of the house. One of the bees flew up and latched onto the hood of my sweater. It was wiggling its bee butt trying to sting me, but thankfully my sweater was so thick, the bee couldn't sting me. Chris came to my rescue and smooshed the bee between his two jacket sleeves. Chris, you're my hero! ...I have the coolest clients.

9.


Chris likes to pose with his hand on his waist!

10.


11.


12.


13.


They don't call it "Scenic View" for nothin'!

14.


15.


I didn't even tell Heather to jump. This is just how excited she was for the big day! :)

16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


I LOVE this photo:

22.


Braver than I... the bridal party took a shot of Jager before we went out to do photos in the cold!

23.


24.


The groomsmen rocked and made the "Just Married" sign and strung up cans for this shot. Thanks guys!!

25.


26.


How cool is it that we got to use a bunch of golf carts??? Super cool!!!

28.


I was obsessed with us getting a shot under the HUGE willow trees. Scenic View is truly a gorgeous venue:

29.


30.


31.


11 comments:

Quincifer October 4, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

It only clicked last night that as a pro photographer you must have a photo blog - and now i've found it.
Man, all these wedding pictures are making me want to get married! Everyone looks amazing.

Curvy Girl October 4, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Wow, gorgeous photos! My favorite is the one of the couple with the falls colors and dark clouds in the background. Stunning!

Unknown October 4, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Oh, man!
What happened to your diet plans you were talking about? Just kidding! The pics look really good and I feel so sorry that I missed the whole thing. Congrats!

Nick October 4, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

It's Pastor Aaron Cole presiding! Small world...

Runnergirl October 5, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Jenn, I think your photos are incredible - I just wish you'd been based in the UK where we got married!!
They're simply stunning.

nancy October 5, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

#29 is my favorite with the Willow trees.

I love you!!!

Mom

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

Wow, I love your photos! The one under the willow tree is stunning! :)

JenMiller October 7, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICS!! Really - they are all so great - so unique! Love the jumping one ... love the willow tree one ... loved them all! What a great wedding! What a relaxed & happy couple!

Unknown October 29, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

I'm so sorry we had to miss the big event. The pictures remind me how lovely Wisco is in the fall!

Barbara

Wendybob November 8, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

I LOVE the one of the flowergirl walking down the aisle...and the little boy on the left side taking a picture of her with a phone. So spontaneous...you definitely have a talent!!

Dawnie December 22, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Heather's cousin in Atlanta here - couldn't make it up north for the big day so am just getting to see these amazing photos for the first time. Brings tears to my eyes! Wish we had been there. You did a great job, Jennifer.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP