Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Products - Just in time for the Holidays!

Hey everyone!

It's been a crazy end to the season and I've been ordering lots of Parent Albums for the holidays! I wanted to let you all know that I have a bunch of beautiful new products available. If you're struggling with what to get family members or close friends for Christmas, these are a perfect answer!

Family and friends will love prints of your:

Wedding
Engagement Photos
Senior Portraits
Family Photos

All of the framed prints will arrive gorgeous and ready to hang at your door! Prints are available framed or matted and framed for an extra elegant touch. All prints are their normal price, and I'm currently running a last minute holiday special to mat your image for only $15, and add a frame, any style, for only $65! So basically, any size image you would like, mat and frame it for an additional $80. What a steal!




















I also have gorgeous, gorgeous canvas prints available!


















Special Holiday Prices:

8x12 = $120 (normally $145)
11x17 = $175 (normally $197)
16x24 = $280 (normally $310)
18x24 = $300 (normally $338)
20x24 = $330 (normally $365)
24x36 = $500 (normally $555) *Biggest savings!


E-mail me at inquiry@jenniferbrindleyphotography.com to place your order! All orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering and to get your orders by the holidays, I must have your order NO LATER than December 9th! *If you're ordering prints, I can accept orders as late as December 12th. :)

I hope your Holidays are wonderful, and I can't wait to help make them as special as possible. Sharing the memories of your special day, senior portraits and engagement photos is the best! :)

~Jennifer
JBe Photography

0 comments:

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP