Monday, April 19, 2010

Rico and Me-An's Wedding!

aturday I had the honor of photographing Rico and Me-An's wedding.  Rico is a good friend of mine, and the day was very special.  The wedding was at Nissi's in Lafayette, CO, and the venue was perfect for a small wedding full of music lovers.

I seriously don't think I've ever seen a happier couple.  The two of them could not stop smiling and laughing.  Their love for each other is so obvious, and it makes everyone around them feel full of joy.

Here are thirty-three of my favorites.  I couldn't help it! :)

~Jenn



































































































2 comments:

Chickadee April 19, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Those turned out amazing! I'm so glad that you were able to capture the loving feeling that was Rico and Me-An! It was a great group too! We had a wonderful time.

♥ julie April 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

What a killer dress! And the b&w shot of Me-An looking over Rico's shoulder is PERFECT.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP