Monday, September 6, 2010

Heather and Jordan's wedding! {Milwaukee Wedding Photographer}

Today was Heather and Jordan's wedding at Villa Terrace!  They celebrated with a modernized Jewish ceremony, and we got some gorgeous photos.  I love these because the location was so perfect for them - they're both librarians!  The reception was at the Charles Allis Museum, catering by the amazing Shully's!

Here are a ton of my favorites from the day. :)










We did a first look - this one was so sweet! :)





Heather and Jordan before they signed the Ketubah:




Private blessings from the parents.  Emotional and lovely!








As Heather's parents read their piece of the ceremony, her Mom started to tear up.  Of course, I started to choke up too.  Darnit!  I love emotional weddings, but I'm a sucker. :)






After the ceremony they stepped into a private room for a moment.  I peeked in, and they were to my left.  But in front of me... was this.  /sigh.











They had such fun personal touches at the reception.  They did a card catalog with old cards, and in the front were the seating assignments!


Their card box was designed as a giant scrabble board!


And, their guest book was an old typewriter.  They had guests type personal messages on paper.  So cool!











5 comments:

Monica September 6, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work!!!

Marilyn Rivkin Crossley September 7, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

BEAUTIFUL WORK! (mother of the Rabbi)

Jeff September 7, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Jennifer - as the father of the bride, I want to tell everyone how wonderful your work is. You are an artist.

Your work is beautiful. It captured the essence of the wedding so well.

What particularly impressed all of us is how we never realized you were there, yet you got every shot.

I recommend that anyone who needs to hire a photographer hire you.

Thank you. Jeff Cole

Jenn September 7, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Marilyn and Jeff- thank you guys so much! <3 I'm so happy you enjoy the photos as much as I do!

Anonymous September 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Jennifer, what a delight to recollect such a wonderful celebration. Thank you for the tender moments that capture the beauty of their relationship. JLGoffin

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP