Sunday, September 26, 2010

Katie and Mark's Wedding! {Milwaukee Wedding Photographer}

Today was Katie and Mark's wedding!  You might remember their engagement session in Madison from last year.  Well, I was super excited to see them again, and needless to say - they were looking as fabulous as ever!  They started the day with a gorgeous ceremony at Villa Terrace.  After some portraits, they stopped off at Balzac for a few drinks, and ended the night with a reception at the Milwaukee Public Museum.

Katie and Mark had a very sweet wedding and a great bike theme.  They both are athletes and share a love for bicycles, so they incorporated bicycles into their wedding everywhere.  What a beautiful day!

Here are a bunch of my favorites!


~Jenn








This little gal had so much sass!

  







After the ceremony, the band started playing "I'm a Believer."  It was so awesome!  Katie and Mark almost didn't want to walk back down the aisle because they wanted to stay and listen.  This is a shot of them peeking back out through the window and enjoying the music.


And this girl... I LOVE her hair.  I couldn't stop staring, it's so pretty!





  



  

  








Favorite ring shot, ever.








As soon as I saw the stairs, I knew I had to do a few portraits of them on them.  LOVE!





  








3 comments:

justme5686 September 27, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Great pictures as always, Jennifer! Any way to find out where the bride got the flowers for her hair?

Katie September 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

My haridresser gave them to me, she wore them a few years ago for her wedding- a totally awesome "something borrowed."

justme5686 September 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Great story! Congratulations, Katie :)

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP