Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kristin and Dan's Wedding! {Milwaukee Wedding Photographer}

Today Dan and Kristin were married, and it was awesome!  They met and were engaged on a golf course, so of course they had their reception at the Brynwood Wisconsin Country Club.  They were married at St. Agnes in Butler, and we ran around the Third Ward for some great photos.  This was a boisterous group, loud and fun, laughing and crying all day.  I love my job!

Cake:  Aggies Cakes
Venue and Catering:  Brynwood Wisconsin Club
DJ:  DJ Bizzon

~Jenn

  



I love this photo.  Standard getting ready makeup... but with awesome yoga in the background.



Kristin had her Grandmothers rosary wrapped around her bouquet.  The cool thing is that her Grandma had the same rosary on her own bouquet at her wedding!







  


Okay.  We went to the Third Ward, and there is this great brick wall with these big holes in them.  I said, "It'd be so awesome if you guys could climb up there, I wish it wasn't so high!"  Then without missing a beat, Kristin said, "I can do it!"  The group worked together to get her up there safely, and it was totally worth it!




  


The fun just kept coming!  And it was the Pedal Tavern!  They came up to us whooping and hollering, and then they let us do a photo on it.  What a cool bunch!



As if I didn't already love this group... one of the Groomsmen started to plan a photo of the guys.  Some of them started taking off various pieces of their outfits, and I realized he was setting up this idea from the Punch Brothers album.  (One of my all-time favorite bands.  The band I'll be seeing in two weeks in Denver.)  I pointed to him and shouted, "Punch Brothers!"  He looked at me, and was undoubtedly surprised I knew what it was referencing.  He said, "YES!  Exactly that!"

Stoked.



  

  

Kristin's Mom hand cut all of these golf tees to fit the seating cards in!






At this wedding, if you wanted the Bride and Groom to kiss, no clinking of the glasses was allowed.  Instead, you had to come up and sink a putt!




One of the most delicious meals I've ever had a wedding!



2 comments:

Kristen September 19, 2010 at 3:05 AM  

These photos are stunning! What a brave bride to climb up that wall in her dress, but the pictures look definitely worth it.

Unknown September 19, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Jenn,
You are one fabulous photographer. You have such a passion for your work and you really share in all the emotions of the wedding day. You enthusiasm is contagious! Kristin and the wedding party were so excited when they came back taking photos in the 3rd ward. Love having the sneek peek on your blog and can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Thanks so much.
Kristin's Mom

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP