Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do NOT believe the magazines.

Please. Because it's WAY too easy for them to do this kind of thing. And they do it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Changing this beautiful girl's entire image took me a measly 10 minutes. Seriously, it's ridiculous. This is why I do NOT photoshop anyone's image when I do portraits. I'll clone out a few pimples if they show up, or perhaps brighten up someone's eyes, but I refuse to change the way their bodies look. I won't distort you. It's just wrong.



You're beautiful the way you are. The fictional characters you see in magazines are NOT REAL.

<3<3

Jenn

1 comments:

Unknown November 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

I was just looking through your photographs (I was researching places to get my portrait done later this year to send to my family since they haven't seen me in a long time) and I love your art! It is absolutely amazing and I agree with you wholeheartedly that photoshopping people beyond the random zit that always seems to pop up at the most inopportune moment is horrible. I saw a video of what was done to a model to create a billboard and it amazed me to see the model's neck, cheek bones, eyebrows and even freckles being tampered with. Anyway, I just wanted to say that your work is spectacular, creative and, well, crazy awesome. =]

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP