Monday, May 4, 2009

St. Luke's School

I did some school photos for St. Luke's school this morning! The kids were so wonderful, and the staff was super helpful. It's a shame the school is closing down, but the experience really was a nice one. :)

Now, I'm not your typical "stuffy" photographer (as I hope you all know by now.) ...So I had to put my own little "Jenn" twist on the shoot, and at LEAST let these Catholic kids have some funny face and goofy shot moments in front of the camera. :)

The whole school:


Yearbook Committee:


I said, "You guys are the smart writers and photographers, yeah? You're totally my people! Give me your best "SMART" look!


A class:


My favorite "Goofy" class photo of the day:


~J

1 comments:

nancy May 5, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

It's obvious the kids and teachers had a blast. Great job!!!

Mom

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP