Thursday, August 27, 2009

Heather and Ryan's Wedding!

Oh, My, Goodness!!! I had to force myself to stop editing favorites tonight. I had such a blast with these guys at their Engagement Shoot, I knew their wedding would be a ton of fun! They were married at The Renaissance Place, one of my favorite wedding venues. :)

Here are THIRTY THREE of my favorites! And a side-note: Thanks to my assistant for the day, Chris, for taking the macro close-up of the rings with the inscription on the inside of them. I need to get a macro lens! :)

Venue: The Renaissance Place
DJ: Stephen from Divine Weddings
Caterer: Saz's
Florist: Belle Fiori


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


23.


24.


25.


26.


27.


28.


29.


30.


31.


32.


33.


4 comments:

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ August 28, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Ah! In tears...these are some pretty beautiful pics Jen!

stephonix August 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

great stuff as always, jenn!

love the puddle jumping shot and the bridal party shot has got to be one of the best i've seen in a long time. (c:

nancy August 30, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

I love those shoes on #12.
Now I want a huge piece of wedding cake...again!!!!

Mom

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

I am so in love with #27. I want to cry just looking at it.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP