Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One Lovely Blog!

My buddy Kristen over at Kristen's Crazy World gave me a One Lovely Blog award this week! Thank you, Kristen! :)



So in the spirit of the One Lovely Blog Award I must:

1. Acknowledge the giver
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs I love:

I did a little ditty on this for my favorite weight loss blogs over at my weight loss blog, ExHotGirl, so for this one, I'm going to award this to my favorite photography blogs!


1. Everybody I Shot is Dead
2. Anna Kuperberg
3. Photography by Megan
4. David Jackson
5. Strobist
6. Stacy Reeves
7. The Image is Found
8. The Photographic Aspiration
9. Tara Leigh
10. Ryan Jay
11. DIY Photography
12. Bryan Jean
13. Ryan Browne
14. Studio Julie
15. Paul Johnson

1 comments:

~Kristen~ August 27, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

You're very, very welcome Jennifer! I absolutely love looking at your pictures!!! They give me a little "sunshine" in my day with every new blog you post.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP