Friday, August 21, 2009

Kathleen and Zach's wedding!

Kathleen and Zach were married at a gorgeous chapel in Kenosha, WI today! It was raining cats and dogs, and the bridal party was a bunch of troopers, willing to hang in the rain with me! After the ceremony the rain let up a bit for a few photos, and then we all headed back to Roots Restaurant in Milwaukee for the ceremony! :)

Dress (Gown and bridesmaids): Priscilla of Boston
Shoes: Steve Madden
Caterer / Reception Location: Roots Restaurant
Cake: C. Adams Bakery in Public Market downtown (super reasonable
price and did it 2 days before the wedding)
Florist: Lockers Floral--also great prices and fabulous to work with
Church: The Kemper Center, Kenosha

Here are some of my favorite shots!


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


7 comments:

MB August 22, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Great pictures, as usual. Love her blue shoes!

nancy August 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

I really like the picture on the stairs where you poised the the men and women on either side of the bride and groom and had the men swing their one ankle in front of the other one and the women step out with one foot. GREAT way to set-up a oicture wtih personality.

Mom

OOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dana (www.eatsleepgetfit.com) August 22, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Awesome pics, I swear if I ever get married, I am so paying you to come to MI to shoot my pics!!!

Unknown August 22, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

The way you play with colors here is amazing! Textures and personality rule here!!!

Dan Brindley August 22, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Dude great job. #11 is my favorite for sure. I love the blue shoes idea, it makes for fun pics :)

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

I absolutely love this wedding party. I want to bar hop with them. Her dress: awesome. The shoes: gorgeous. The "tongue" pic: I want to blow it up poster size and hang it on my wall.

myquirkyself October 5, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

I so love the blue shoes... uniform shoes for the bridesmaids... so cute! very pretty... :)

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP