Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nicki and Tyler's Wedding!

I seriously have the COOLEST Brides and Grooms. Nicki and Tyler's wedding was awesome! They were married at St. John's Lutheran Church. From there we did some photos at Cardinal Stritch, and went down to Alpine Village to party hard!

Here are a bunch of my favorites from the night. :)

Venue: Alpine Village
Photo Location: Cardinal Stritch University
Church: St. John's Lutheran Church
Flowers: Flower Source

~Jenn


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


4 comments:

MB August 23, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Beautiful blue-eyed couple. The reception looks like it was a blast.

Thanks for replying about the shoes. I'm going to have to check out the sketchers. I usually wear comfortable flats but after 8 hours they're not so comforable anymore.

As always, great photos.

nancy August 23, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

I like number 8. Great use of the red scarves for the dresses.

Mom

Anonymous August 23, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

So I stumbled upon your blog through a series of random blog reading, and just LOVE your photography! I don't even know what it is about it exactly (as I'm so not an expert), but you take the most BEAUTIFUL pictures! I wish I would have known you existed back in the day when I got hitched.

a!k0 September 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

:) I stumble upon your blog too (I think it was thru LiLu). You take amazing pictures...love them all! Maybe one day I could use your service ;)

Can't wait for more from you :)

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP