Friday, July 16, 2010

Ben and Danika: A Milwaukee Art Museum Wedding!

Today was Ben and Danika's wedding.  What a gorgeous, love-filled day!  I fell in love with these two the moment I met them, and I've been looking forward to this wedding.  The day did not disappoint!  Here are several of my favorites from the day. :)

~Jenn





Ben and Danika's mother grew the flowers; they made the clay vases with Danika, and Ben's mom did the arranging of the flowers. SO cool!



This is the look Ben had on his face after helping Dankia tie her dress.  The love these two feel for each other is amazing!


Father and son had matching shoes.  Rad!


Love.











During their vows, they were both choking up.  So, I was choking up.  Just beautiful!


One of my favorite "the kiss" photos ever!


Love the Art Museum for family formals!









I just love how she looks like an angel!

























3 comments:

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ July 17, 2010 at 5:17 AM  

Jenn, you are phenomenal! One day, when I have the cashola and am in the states and you know...have gotten all skinny like lol, I'm going to hound you to photograph me!

Unknown July 18, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Thank you so much for all the love and beautiful moments you captured, and for all the warmth, energy, and sweetness you brought. Our guests enjoyed meeting you and everyone commented on how hard you worked. We are so thankful to you!

Danika and Ben

Emily July 19, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

I'm all chokey and tearful. Awesome pictures. I'm going to go kiss my husband right now, cause I feel swooney.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP