Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kevin and Mary's Engagement Session!


Today was really cool.  I went to the Lakefront Brewery with Kevin and Mary to do their engagement session!  The Brewery was awesome and let us go in before the tours began.  We did some shots inside and outside by the river and the train tracks.  These two are a ton of fun, and I can't WAIT for their wedding coming up in August!

~J



The sun was super bright today.  We were waiting for the sun to dip back behind the clouds!












Did I mention that Mary and Kevin are super fun and goofy?





















2 comments:

Dani July 11, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

I love how the colors pop in the last one!

Lady Jack July 14, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

What a cute couple! You did a wonderful job capturing them.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP