Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brianna and Joey's Wedding! {Elm Grove Wedding Photographer!}

Today I photographed Brianna and Joey's wedding at the Groom's Parent's home in Elm Grove, WI.  What a gorgeous day!  Brianna had a huge smile on her face the entire day.  When I mentioned it to her, she said, "Well we can attribute that to the man next to me."  This couple is so in love, it's crazy fantastic!

Here are several of my favorites!

~J





Joey getting ready in the office with his Dad:



This is probably my favorite "Groom" getting ready photo of all time!



The smile she had on her face all day:
























As they came back up the aisle after the ceremony, Joey whispered to Brianna, "I would marry you over and over again."  I almost fainted, but I managed to get a photo.






My favorite Wedding Party photo!




Half the guys wanted to be "G-funk!" and ...the other half didn't.  Hilarious!
















The details at this wedding were awesome.  All these birds and centerpieces were hand designed by the family!  What special, creative touches.  It's things like this that will make your wedding unique, and make for great photos too!














I swear, they were kissing all over the place.  /Sigh.  SO sweet!



















5 comments:

Lady Jack July 4, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Fantastic photographs! I love how the color pops out of the images.

Mrs. Kimbrough July 4, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Oh I always love your photos! Question: How did you make the little icon to put on your pics? On mine, I'm just putting "Cindell Photography" but I'd love to have a little icon. Thanks. :)

Unknown July 5, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Beautiful bride and handsome groom.

Runnergirl July 6, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

Awesome pictures as always!

Any chance you're going to be in Denver around the 4th/5th September? We're going to be there then, and I would LOVE to have you take some photos of me and Hubby - we have so few of us as a couple...

JoshWorm July 6, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Definitely another good sell!

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP