Saturday, August 28, 2010

Randi and Brandon's Wedding!

Randi and Brandon were married today at Trinity Community Church.  They had their reception at the Hilton Garden Inn, and it was a fabulous day!  They win the prize for my favorite flowers so far this season, by none other than Amanda over at The Flower Source.  Plus, the church had so many bright, fun painted walls... it was an eye-popping day to say the least!  Here are a bunch of my favorites! :)

~Jenn


Such fabulous flowers!

  


The ladies drew up the bridal party on the chalkboard in the getting ready area.  Awesomeness.







Love this!  



I couldn't resist doing some portraits of Randi in front of this great wall!

  


Randi's Dad seeing her for the first time in her dress!



Greatest walls!












  









This is my favorite reception photo, ever.  Seriously.  Jan RULES!







1 comments:

Kerri Schmidt August 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Jennifer, I absolutely love the pictures. The colors are so vivid. I can't wait to see the finished product.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP