Sunday, September 26, 2010

Katie and Mark's Wedding! {Milwaukee Wedding Photographer}

Today was Katie and Mark's wedding!  You might remember their engagement session in Madison from last year.  Well, I was super excited to see them again, and needless to say - they were looking as fabulous as ever!  They started the day with a gorgeous ceremony at Villa Terrace.  After some portraits, they stopped off at Balzac for a few drinks, and ended the night with a reception at the Milwaukee Public Museum.

Katie and Mark had a very sweet wedding and a great bike theme.  They both are athletes and share a love for bicycles, so they incorporated bicycles into their wedding everywhere.  What a beautiful day!

Here are a bunch of my favorites!


~Jenn








This little gal had so much sass!

  







After the ceremony, the band started playing "I'm a Believer."  It was so awesome!  Katie and Mark almost didn't want to walk back down the aisle because they wanted to stay and listen.  This is a shot of them peeking back out through the window and enjoying the music.


And this girl... I LOVE her hair.  I couldn't stop staring, it's so pretty!





  



  

  








Favorite ring shot, ever.








As soon as I saw the stairs, I knew I had to do a few portraits of them on them.  LOVE!





  








3 comments:

justme5686 September 27, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Great pictures as always, Jennifer! Any way to find out where the bride got the flowers for her hair?

Katie September 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

My haridresser gave them to me, she wore them a few years ago for her wedding- a totally awesome "something borrowed."

justme5686 September 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Great story! Congratulations, Katie :)

Search This Blog

Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP