Sunday, October 18, 2009

Katie and Mark's Engagement Photos in Madison!

Katie and Mark met me in Madison to do their engagement photos! We did some shooting at the Allen Centennial Gardens on the University of Wisconsin campus, then went to the Capitol and to the Monona Terrace, where Mark proposed to Katie. It was a gorgeous afternoon... a little chilly, but wicked blue skies. :)

Here are a bunch of my favorites!

~Jenn


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


4 comments:

FattyBoobaLatty October 18, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

They are a beautiful couple - chemistry for days! And you are disgustlingly talented photographer - I just want to kick you!

Ms. Christina October 18, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Gorgeous! I so wish my hubby and I had done something like this! You're SO talented!!

Runnergirl October 19, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

We don't really have engagement photo shoots in the UK, but I wish it's something Hubby and I had done, as we have so few non-wedding day photos of the two of us. Any chance you'll be in the Denver area in September 2010?!

Kendra October 19, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

You can really tell that he loves her so much in these photos...WONDERFUL work! :)

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP