Saturday, April 10, 2010

Starting the Process!

Hello lovely readers!

I wanted to share with you all some really exciting news.  JBe Photography has forged ahead with a new studio space in the Fifth Ward!  We're currently doing a ton of prep work - lots of cleaning and mopping before we can even start to re-paint the space.  But!  I want to keep you all posted with the progress of the space.

I'll be having an official Studio Opening when we get everything finished and ready to go.  It could be any time between June and October depending on how busy things get, but have no fear... it will definitely come before the end of the year. :)

Keep your eyes on the blog for updates and other fun announcements.  I can't wait to share the new space with everyone!  And don't worry... studio shoots are still being scheduled throughout the whole process.  :)

~Jennifer

0 comments:

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP