Friday, July 2, 2010

Studio Progress!

Hey guys!

So, we've been working crazy hard on the studio to get it ready for the opening!  We still have a lot of work to do but I wanted to update you all on how things are looking!

Super huge massive kudos and thanks to Dan (my boyfriend and hot handyman,) and my close friend Julia for all their help! :) <3

~Jenn





The display wall of awesomeness!



The meeting area:










Julia's favorite wall.  This applique is awesome and I chose it because it couldn't be truer, especially when it comes to your wedding photos.  That is why it's SO important to choose a photographer who can capture moments for you.  :)









The front room - I think it's just about done!  Just need to set up the coffee bar on the left side of the door and get a plant in the back left corner to the right of the door. :) 

 
Finally, a place to display my little collection of vintage cameras!

So, now you can see where the other work is we have left to do!  We need to move this stuff out and mop/prep/paint the floors here.  Then, we begin transforming it into a boudoir room!  I'm not telling you what we're going to do... you'll just have to wait and see! :)

This is the back shooting room.  We're building up an infinity wall where the big white wall is there. :)



My favorite fabric up next to the blue brick, next to the future dressing room.



7 comments:

Unknown July 2, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Wow! it looks amazing! You have done a great job!!

Evil Pixie July 3, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Fantastic! I love your furniture choices.

thecoghlans July 3, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Absolutely awesome! I love everything about it & can't wait to see the finished product. Keep up the great work!

Dani July 11, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

JENNN!!! Holy CRAP! This looks amazing!!! The last time I saw it it was just the painted walls. I am so happy for you!!!! <3 What an amazing space you have turned this into!

Anonymous July 27, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Wow, it looks awesome!!

C.C. July 28, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

This space looks absolutely amazing...best of luck! I wished I lived closer just to have photos taken there!

Chuck July 31, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Jenn, if I am ever in Milwaukee I have to come and see this place...it turned out great!

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP