Sunday, August 29, 2010

Amanda and Dave's Wedding! {Milwaukee Wedding Photographer}

Today was a very sweet and simple wedding with Amanda and Dave.  They were married at the lake front beach at Doctor's Park, and rode off on their Harley to one of my favorite venues, the Lake Park Bistro!  Here are a few of my favorites from the day!

~Jenn





They had each guest pick a stone from the beach for their stone/sand ritual at the ceremony.  Two weddings back to back with really unique things going on at their ceremonies!  This one, each stone represented the love and support from each person.  In the same bowl they poured sand to represent the members of the family who were no longer with them.



A simple beach ceremony with acoustic guitar.  Love it.




A few of the guests couldn't make it down the steep stairs to the beach, but they had great seats up above us!



























I'm more obsessed with the kiss after "the kiss."

  

Dave's son was so emotional - it was obvious he was really excited and happy!




Dave and Amanda had their first kiss on this pier!



  
And, they rode away on Dave's Harley!  They decked it out, and it was rad.









 

I like the moments between the family formals more than the formals themselves. :)





NO clue what I did or said to evoke this reaction, but I love it!  I'll do just about anything I can to make them smile.




Their cakes were simple and elegant - and it was totally vintage with their color combinations and the photo in the center!


0 comments:

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP