Friday, September 3, 2010

Swathi and Adam's Pre-Wedding Ceremony! {Milwaukee Indian Wedding Photographer}

Tonight was the pre-wedding ceremony at Swathi's Parent's home.  What gracious hosts, and what a gorgeous house!  The ceremony was amazing - officially "engaging" Swathi and Adam.  Tomorrow, the wedding ceremony begins at 9am at the Pilot House, Discovery World.  What a beautiful day it will be!

Here are some of my favorites from the night tonight. :)

~Jenn





















































2 comments:

Brenda September 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Amazing! I can't wait to see what is still coming.

You are incredibly talented.

NJ September 6, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

I just realized what I really like about your photos. They are not posed. It's like being there. I love them. Little glimpses of the emotion and happiness of the day.

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP