Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jessica and Adam: Engagement Session!

Today I met up with Jessica and Adam to shoot their engagement session!  We went down to South Shore Park to do the photos, and they brought Murray, their dog!  It was a blast to get to know these guys, and even though Adam says he doesn't have a natural photo smile... I love these images.  It's nothing for me to do a goofy dance or act the fool - and they've both got a great laugh.  I can't wait for their wedding day in February!

Here are a bunch of my favorites. :)

~Jenn













Murray was not very interested in looking at the camera or having his photo taken.  He just wanted to eat grass.  No sweat... I will lay down on the ground and get the shot, baby!



Erm... coolest client contest:  WINNERS!  Anyone who does a Karate Kid pose deserves a gold star.



The shot on the left was directly after Murray wrapped his leash around my feet by wandering around me while I was shooting, and I told them it might topple me over to the ground.  Yeah, the thought of me biffing it is pretty funny. :)

1 comments:

Hannah September 8, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Love this! University of Iowa represent!!

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP