Saturday, September 11, 2010

Whitney and Nathan's Wedding! {Milwaukee Wedding Photographer}

Today was Whitney and Nathan's wedding at the Harbor Lights Room.  I've been waiting for this day since I first met Whitney last year.  They've become very dear to me, and it felt like I was photographing a friend's wedding.  What an emotional, love-filled and excellent day!

Here are several of my favorites!

Venue:  Harbor Lights Room
Flowers:  Bank of Memories & Flowers
DJ:  DJ's on the Mix

~Jenn

The day started out with the guys getting some delicious Starbucks!





Then I went over to the Hampton to get some shots with Whitney getting ready.









We met the Bridal Party up at the Discovery World Pier for some portraits next:










Then we headed over to the Harbor Lights Room to get ready for the ceremony!












I found out where Nathan gets his sense of humor.  His Dad was hilarious!




They used their engagement photos as table numbers!








Then, the most ridiculously awesome thing happened.  Fireworks started outside!



2 comments:

Nox Mafu September 11, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Beautiful photos. Where they all [especially outdoors] taken in Milwaukee?

I'm in the process of relocating to Milwaukee and found your studio by chance while searching for places.

I'll pop by some time when I get to the city. I was there for the Labor Day weekend and found the place beautiful. I'm definitely coming to live there for good.

I wish you the best in your endeavor.

Cheers

Nox

spice2116 September 13, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

ok i think i am a boob because i totally started crying with the firework pictures lol

OneWed Best of 2009 Award Winner

Search This Blog


Followers

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Jennifer

I am based in Milwaukee, and I provide photography services for the entire state of Wisconsin. I also am available for destination weddings throughout the country as well as internationally!

I am a member of the Professional Photographer's Association (PPA) and the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association (AGWPJA).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP